Welcome to the NFStream community
NFStream is open source and we would love to hear from you! Below you’ll find ways to contact us and get involved in the community as well as links to resources that can help answer your questions.
Table of contents
There are multiple ways to contact us. Please feel free to reach out for any issue, question, suggestion or feedback you might have.
|Open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/aouinizied/nfstream/issues|
|Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfstream|
|Chat with us on Gitter: https://gitter.im/nfstream/community|
Thank you for using NFStream. If you’d like to support us you can do it in various ways:
Star Give us a star on GitHub.
- Spread the word about NFStream in the social media, articles, web-sites, etc.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to NFStream. There are multiple ways and places you can contribute, and we’re here to help facilitate that.
Report an issue
If you have found an issue in NFStream please don’t hesitate to reach out. The best way to open an issue is through the GitHub page but you can also report issues by email or in the Gitter channel.
When filing your issue please make sure you provide a reproducible test case. Please also provide as much information about your environment as possible. We never know what information will be pertinent when trying narrow down the issue. Please include at least the following information:
- The version you’re trying to run (a released version or the latest from
- Your Python version (e.g. 3.6.1, 3.7.2, 3.8.1, pypy7.2.1)
- Platform you’re running on (MacOS, Linux, FreeBSD) and the OS version.
- Please specify the libpcap version installed on your machine.
- If you can provide a pcap file or anything else that will help us to reproduce the bug / verify the fix, please do so
If you already looked at the code and found the root cause - that’s great! You can either create a GitHub pull request or point us to the exact place in the code where you think the bug is.
If you’d like to fix bugs or add a new feature to NFStream, please make sure to read the CONTRIBUTING document. This document should provide you with all the necessary information on how to create the pull request, what it should include and how the review process works.